We are looking for interns to join our team from September 2021
As an intern, you will be supporting the design team by making models, drawings and by doing research. Given size of our office, you’ll be able to get hands-on experience on many stages of many projects. Make sure you apply if you feel you are a well-rounded architecture student, equipped with strong graphical and model-making skills.
requirements and skills
- Currently enrolled at a university studying Architecture
- Available for a period of at least 6 months
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Excellent skills in Adobe, Sketchup and ArchiCAD, AutoCAD
- Excellent craft and model-making skills
- Strong rendering skills and familiarity with Vray
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and any other language is an asset
- A team player
- Candidates must be independent workers and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment
- An inspiring workplace with an international team of talented architects
- A unique learning experience
- An accessible workplace (also with public transport) at the NDSM shipyard in North Amsterdam
- An appropriate remuneration
Send us your motivation letter, résumé and portfolio to us by email. Please only send bundled PDF portfolios under 5 MB. Please refrain from sending hardcopy portfolios as we cannot return these to you.
If we like the quality of your work we will get in touch, usually within two weeks after your submission. Due to the amount of applications we receive daily, we cannot respond to everyone personally. Thank you for your patience.