We are looking for several architecture interns to join our team from April 2019 until October 2019.
About the Position
As an intern, you will be supporting the design team by making models, drawings and by doing research. Given size of our office, you’ll be able to get hands-on experience on many stages of many projects. Make sure you apply if you feel you are a well-rounded architecture student, equipped with strong graphical and model-making skills.
requirements and skills
- Currently enrolled at a university studying Architecture
- Available for a period o at least 6 months
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and AutoCAD
- Excellent craft and model-making skills
- Knowledge on Revit is definitely a plus
- Strong rendering skills and familiarity with Vray
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and any other language is an asset
- A team player
- Candidates must be independant workers and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment
BETA is a growing studio for architecture and research. Founded in 2015, the goal of BETA is to create inclusive and sustainable architecture. The studio has won several prizes, most recently the Amsterdam Architecture Prize (Gouden A.A.P.).
Please keep in mind that you must be enrolled at a university in order to qualify for the internship. Only applicants available for a full-time position for the duration of 6 months will be considered.
Send us your motivation letter, résumé and portfolio to us by email. Please only send bundled PDF portfolios under 5 MB. Please refrain from sending hardcopy portfolios as we cannot return these to you.
If we like the quality of your work we will get in touch, usually within two weeks after your submission. Due to the amount of applications we receive daily, we cannot respond to everyone personally. Thank you for your patience.