Nomination Abe Bonnema Prize
We’re very honored to be nominated for the Abe Bonnema Prize 2020.
The goal of the Abe Bonnema Prize is to draw attention to talented architects who make a contribution to innovation in architecture. It is through the prize that the legacy of the Frisian architect Abe Bonnema (1926 – 2001) is honored. This years’ fellow nominees are Lieke Göritzlehner, Ard Hoksbergen, Jasper Smits and Enzo Valerio.
The jury consists of:
- Josja van der Veer (chair, director Spatial Development and Sustainability, City of Amsterdam)
- Saskia Bak (director Museum Arnhem)
- Petra Brouwer (professor Architectural History, University of Amsterdam)
- Ninke Happel (winner Abe Bonnema Prize 2019, co-founder Happel Cornelisse Verhoeven Architects)
- Jan Nauta (winner Abe Bonnema Prize 2018, founder Studio Nauta)
- Michiel Riedijk (winner Abe Bonnema Prize 2017, co-founder Neutelings Riedijk Architects)
The winner will be announced on the 13th of December in the Lakenhal in Leiden.